Wednesday, November 21, 2012

This is why, this is why

I'm hot.

This is why I'm hot.

Does anyone care to remember that song? Well I was putting on a playlist that had "Hit's from 00's", because any decision at 5:30am is a bad one and that is the first song that comes on. I then realize it's not the best music to be playing so early/late and I felt bad for my roommate. Then I realized I felt bad for my ears as well. It was in that moment of turning down, not off "This is Why I'm Hot' that I decided I really needed to reevaluate my life.

Because the singer of that song (whom I do not care to look up) knows why he is hot, and I am still very unsure of my own hotness, and where it would be originating from.

Also, have you ever thought something was completely normal and totally something everyone else did until you say it out loud and no one knows what the fuck you are talking about? No? Oh, well it's really awkward. My coworker added too much soap to the dish water so there were bubbles for days, and I was all like "hey remember when you were little, and you were taking bubble baths and you brought out the bubble monster (which is your hand opening and closing. it is seriously the quickest way to destroy bubbles) and ate all the bubbles? What's that mom? Bubble bath? I THINK NOT".

Yeah she just stared at me. Apparently "Bubble Monster" is a Megan only thing. Which is kind of sad, because he was way kick ass and I don't think any of my bubble baths would have been quite as cool without him.

I also used give myself bubble beards.

And if we had the good shampoo, I'd lather my hair up real nice and make that shit stand straight up...fuck it, I still do that.
It's the deciding factor of whether or not I buy a shampoo again. Because I'm an adult

Oh. No. Oh no. I just typed "bubble monster" into google to see if I could get a cool picture, and there was a picture of a fat man in a bubble bath holding his penis. Oh dear god. I am pretty sure he was sleeping in the picture, which makes it all the more strange. WHO TOOK THE PICTURE? This is something I can't unsee. Thanks a lot guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment