Monday, November 19, 2012

Braaaainnn.

My brain and I fight a lot. And I don't mean this in a 'I'm fucking nuts" kind of way. Swear. I mean it more of a...we want very different things and can never find a way to agree. Okay I have officially made myself sounds nutso. Let me give a mediocre example.

Alcohol. I am all "Fuck yeah!", and my brains like "DOWN WITH BRAIN CELLS, DOWN WITH YOUR LIVER, I WILL MAKE YOU PAAAY". But this bitch always does all this after the fact. In the process of drinking, it's all like "I am king of the world! I can do anything! This is fucking awwweeesomeee". Why you got to play me like that, brain? I mean, don't make me like something if you are only going to fuck my shit up, down, left, and right. It's just not cool, ya dig?

Alcohol is my friend, and my favorite wing man. If alcohol, and my ego were people, and my confidence was on a really high shelf, alcohol is the type of person that would walk straight up to my ego and give him a boost. Even if he didn't ask/want the help.

ALSO
bunny kisses.



1 comment: