Sunday, November 18, 2012

Beer for dinner

Sometimes, you drink a few beers and you realize you have 0 food in your house. I had carrots, but they froze..in the box of cold. I refuse to let myself walk to Wendy's and buy food. It is literally a block away. I can basically smell that shit in my room. Luckily not even drunk Megan is falling for their trickery. I have a lot of things going on in my brain, that aren't just dates. And I feel like with my "150 dates in 150 days" makes it kind of weird to post a blog about non date related non sense. Then I thought about it some more, and I realized I have had 100 views. So fuck having to follow anything. I am definitely going to write about my dates, but I have some other things floating around in my brain that I have to write out.


One thing is very controversial, and it's just a small idea, that is probably nothing. But hear me out. Or read me out.

When you think about corporations, what words come to your mind?  What things have you heard other people say about corporations? What do you feel about them?

Do you feel like they are money based?

Obviously.

Do you feel like all their decisions are based off "how to gain more money"?

yeah.

So this is a pretty open concept, that corporations do shitty things for capital. And since we are all aware of it they can do it in the open, and we don't really do much to stop it.

So that being said.

Government. What have they done to get where they are? Is it not entirely money based? Are you feeling conditioned emotions telling you to defend said government? Would you have even thought about defending the same thing under a different name if it weren't for years of respectable elders telling you to think highly of said government? or even if you think poorly, to hide it? People get put away for public bashing on a grand enough scale.

Conditioning is everything. Are we our brains?

Are we.../\?


Also, my drunk self is very giving. I always wake up to find myself signed up to some sort of volunteer service.

No matter how hard you stare at a pile of clothes, it will not clean itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment