Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Scooter

I love my scooter. I love riding it. I love looking at it. I love when people don't try and hit it. I also love when people don't move it or touch it.

First off, I don't know what kind of idiots have been released into the world, but it is NOT cool to tamper with someone's stuff without their permission, I feel like this is a general rule, but for some unknown reason bitches have been moving my scooter around to take my parking spot. First off, this is my parking spot, you asshole. I wouldn't do that to your piece of shit car. I feel like everyone should treat scooters like genitals. Thou shall not touch, tamper or ride without permission from owner.
It's a pretty simple concept.
Fuckers.

Another thing, just because I am on a scooter, and you are in a car does not mean you get to negate all rules. If we both have stop signs, and I get there first and you are a piece of shit, you have to wait for me to finish crossing for you to go. I don't care if I am going slower than an old lady carrying 2 midgets and an accordion on her back, you wait your fucking turn. I do enjoy being on a scooter, because it is much easier to communicate your feelings to other people. I can simply stop in the middle of the road, look you dead in the eye and point to your stop sign an then proceed to scoot off at a comfortable 3 mph.

It also comes in handy when I was to cut into traffic and they are backed up at a red light, I can just wave to the person and ask with arm signals that I would very much appreciate if they'd let me cut in front of them. Or else that's what I feel I'm saying, in reality I am flailing my arms around, pointing to the space in front of their car and giving them a shrug/thumbs up.




No comments:

Post a Comment