Saturday, January 19, 2013

Date #5

HELLO! My goodness, it has been awhile. Too many things have happened in the past month, too many things. My laptop broke, and I had to wait for my fancy new netbook (and by fancy I mean tiny and a piece of shit) but it does the job of internettin', so I am back in action to blog! 

I also have braces now, which is perfect timing for my next date story!

Date #5

Dates number 4-20 are all thanks to myspace, which I actually miss. It was almost too easy to meet perfectly normal guys, now if you add someone randomly on facebook due to their attractiveness it gets all creepy "WHERE DO I KNOW YOU FROM?" uhh we napped next to each other in pre-school "OHH, how have you been? It's been awhile". Sooner or later though, they will realize you did not in fact go to the same preschool. 

Okay moving on to the story. 

The good stuff. 

So, I had this goal of dating a guy with braces, I don't know what about having metal in their mouth made them so irresistible to me, but I had to get me some of that. So I come across a gorgeous piece of braceface that I have deemed worthy of my mission. He had the kind of face that you get excited and tell all of your friends if he texts you. Oh yeah, this was happening. I had been texting him for about 2 weeks, and meeting was on the tips of both our tongues, or fingers if you want to be literal. So I was hanging out at the local target, because I'm in highschool and thats just what you do if you live in a boring town. He sends me a text asking if I want to go see a movie right then, well I am hanging with a girlfriend at the time and actually had a heart so I couldn't just leave her hanging, so I tell him and he informs me his male cousin is tagging along. Double Date. Perfect. I remember distinctly what I was wearing at the time, my high waist blue polka dotted skirt, blue sparkly heels, purple cardigan and shirt with a dinosaur on it. I looked like a really hip, too cool for school teacher. I'm pretty sure that's what his first thought was too. So we go to the movie, he drives all of us and its a dandy good time.We get along like crazy, flirty, laughing. He is more attractive in person, and boy does he look goood in braces. I may or may not have pounced, and it was equally reciprocated  So we made out in the movie theater, I still to this day have not actually seen No Country for Old Men. My goal was completed, and awkward Megan does a fist pump into the air, after the date, but really. Oddly enough, I am pretty sure the braces made my mom trust him because he was the only guy she let stay over late. 

Unfortunately it didn't work out with metal mouth, which is the theme of all these dates, but as you can tell by the absurdly high volume of them I've been on, I never give up! 


I am starting to think I should work backwards so the ones I've been on recently will be fresher and more detailed, but it's just a thought. Feed back? 

No comments:

Post a Comment