Monday, November 5, 2012

Gangster on the mind

All I want to do is hear a gangster giggle. Like really giggle.

I was driving home tonight, and in the distance I see a guy walking very slow in the middle of the street and doesn't seem to react to my quick approach. So naturally I assume it's a zombie, and consider my options for attack. Once in close enough range, I realize it is just a gangster whose low pants have made it difficult for him to walk at any other pace. I then think of how humorous zombies dressed up like gangsters, that also rap would be. So the rest of the ride home I think of raps that zombies would sing. 

Sometimes I blast really sad music for a good hour straight, and then throw in some Notorious B.I.G or DMX to really confuse my roommates. 


Just another Monday.


No comments:

Post a Comment