Monday, November 5, 2012

Does anyone else have trouble deciding how exactly to spend their time not doing anything productive? I constantly find myself browsing the shit out of everything, deciding to use the time to mindlessly educate myself on things I should probably have already been educated on. For example, watching  extremely informative documentaries on Netflix, as opposed to watching, say, Rugrats. Constantly I turn these documentaries on, and get distracted 10 minutes in, and start looking at other things on the internet, like memes, or pintrest. Then I finally decide I am not even listening to this video anymore and put on a nice playlist.


Until of course I decide I am wasting my time and that I should really watch that Food Inc. everyone has been "going vegan" over.

Which of course I am watching while eating a bowl of fresh from the farm Cocoa Pebbles.

That's when you really realize your shit is whack.  Way whack.

Also, on an entirely unrelated note, I fucking love Will Farrell. I am sick of you ninnies saying he is a one act pony. First of all, there is nothing wrong with being AMAZING at something and sticking to it.

You wouldn't go up to an award winning gymnast and tell them to try pro-wrestling instead, because yeah it's pretty fucking cool doing all those flips and whatever, but we're bored of watching you do the same thing over again you spent your whole life perfecting.

You also wouldn't tell a friend of yours that, yeah you get they are good at listening, but maybe they should start interrupting  the shit out of you when you are spilling your heart out about that one guy, who is probably an asshole.

You wouldn't do any of these things because they are absurd. Just like hating Will Farrell because he is a one trick pony. Because sure, maybe he only has one trick, but that trick is fucking magical, beautiful and special every time he does it. Bitches can say otherwise, but I'm not listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment