Sunday, November 11, 2012

Today was a good day

Today is just another day. I didn't wake up any richer than when I went to sleep, I didn't wake up any person that wasn't me. One amazing thing did happen though, I woke up. If you are awake today, congrats. 


So this has been a week to remember, that is for damn sure. I was writing in my journal after I got off of work Thursday, and I had written that life hasn't given me a reason to fall in love, and that's as much as I got to write because life was like "oh yeah, sister? Check this shit out" (life is a very sassy black women in this scenario). And BAM, a very attractive guy starts a little small talk with me and we end up having an amazing time hanging out. But, as we all know, life is a bitch. He was only in town visiting, so of course when I finally meet a guy who is completely my type and we hit it off like everybody's business, he is leaving the next day. Dick move, life. So lesson learned: Never call out life, unless you want her to bitch slap you. 

On a lighter note, I recently watched the Tupac hologram video. Seriously? Who the fuck do I talk to about getting me one of those? I'd like to start a prop to start a hologram tax, that takes a dollar away from each of the current taxes happening and throw it in a fund to get each and everyone of us a hologram. Look for it on your next ballot: Prop Tupac.

Maybe I'll just become President. All da money towards hoverboards and holograms. 

Also, another thought. I think the address to the white house should just be "The White House, Washington, DC". It should be that simple to crank out some mailage to my friend the President. I shouldn't have to google anything, and I don't see why this wouldnt work. I mean you' d have to be a class A idiot not to know where to deliver this to. I mean seriously. 


No comments:

Post a Comment